Our assessment reveals the # 1 Performance Indicator: “How will a person perform when collaborating to solve problems, overcome obstacles and achieve common goals.”
The following are snippets from actual assessment reports:
"Makes superior decisions in a consistent manner that is aligned with the organizational culture and focuses on the broad goals of the organization."
"Persuades others, has an impact on them and mobilize them in order to advance the organization's purposes and guarantees the organization's as well as his own best interests."
"Identifies obstacles as well as real and potential problems and then strives to enlist the aid of others to prevent or overcome them."
"Gains the confidence of others and credibility through her own integrity."
"Consistently gives his best, and has pleasure, passion, and pride for what he does."
"If someone comes to her for help, she will do whatever necessary to assist"
"Identifies and encourages workers' talents and guides them well enough to ensure the organization's future."
"Considers everyone's interests in a fair manner without favoring some at the expense of others."
"Understands his own limitations in making decisions."
"Leads projects and manages processes in an effective manner that usually includes influencing people in a constructive way, even those who may be quite different in their thinking and customs.
3 Components of Teaming:
1. Ability to connect with others and form collaborative relationships
2. Ability to communicate with the intent to advance the team’s mission
3. The way a person chooses to make meaningful contributions to his or her team
I work with business owners, leaders and stakeholders to help solve today's business challenges.
- Uncovering what’s really going on in your organization.
- Understanding why some people create synergy & collaboration while others create roadblocks & obstacles.
- Getting the right people in the right seats fast.
- Evaluating people fairly and objectively.
- Creating strategic & sustainable processes to build inclusive, high-performance teams.
- Improve company performance, employee workplace satisfaction & engagement.
- Reduce risks and make more informed decisions.
Knowing how individuals team and understanding team dynamics critical to making fully informed business decisions to achieve ROI.
A New & Bias-Free Way to Know
Our technology is new, it’s NOT derived from personality factors data, from Engagement, EQ, or ‘Strengths’ surveys, or from any other familiar tools or methods.
For more information or to book a consultation contact us.