Past Performance isno guarantee of future results. Any historical achievements may not reflectactual future Performance.
So How Can WePredict Future Results?
In 2010, after 12 years of success in executivesearch, recruitment, and coaching, Marci Schnapp, Opusuna's Founder, becamethem the first person in Canada to apply a new strategy for team buildingcalled Collaborative Team Structure and Team Performance Indicators, bothgenerated by a bias-free & award-winning Opusuna.
Opusunawaslaunched in early 2009 by behavioral scientists after 25 years ofresearch and nine years of development, and it reveals three dimensions ofpeople:
1)One's ability to connect with others and form collaborative relationships.
2)One's ability to communicate with the intent to advance the team's mission; and
3)The way a person seeks to make meaningful contributions to their team.
Marci has seen that Opusuna works. These performanceindicators are the actual KEYS to
creating positive teamwork, selecting the bestperson for the job and team, and improving the bottom line.
The following is a list of Performance
Indicators (fromactual reports) that are not visible until it's usually toolate:
· Little or no fundamentalunderstanding of the importance of others helping to achieve one's own goals
· Convey to the team aharsh and negative attitude toward overcoming the challenges they face
· Cannot focus effectivelyon attracting, retaining, or developing the organization's staff, thusdiscouraging talents, and failing to guide and develop successors to ensure theorganization's future
· Little or no idea aboutwhat is going on with the others who are on the same team
· Leads through demandsand force
· Unavailable to theirreports show no interest in them and are not ready to answer their questions.
· Exclude any cooperationfrom others except insofar as they do as they are told to do.
· Not as enthusiasticabout the organization's results as if they were the results of theirbusinesses
· Do not reasonablyconsider anyone's interests without favoring some at the expense of others
· View others as servants
· Pessimistic about theorganization's results and perpetually dissatisfied with them
· Unable to establisheither short or long-term goals for the organization in such a manner thatothers can act to achieve them
· Try to impose ownbeliefs and moral principles on
others, whether this is welcome or not, and do it ina way that is not helpful
· Very much interested ingiving others advice, but it too often lacks real insight, so it becomes just anuisance
· Makes poor decisionsthat do not take into consideration of the variables and risks inherent to theorganization
Lucky for you, Opusuna reports the good, bad andugly so you can bring about the results you’re looking for.
Today we are working toward changing the businesslandscape by using Opusuna, a forward-thinking assessment that objectivelyidentifies team players (while dogging bullets) to help you buildhigh-performance teams.
Considering everything Marci learned over hercareer, she has come to understand that
knowing and understanding how different people seekto provide meaningful contributions to their teams is the most valuable inpredicting future success in a job, on a team, and in an organization.
Opusuna can take you from an outdated talent modelof subjective 'individual performance' to an
updated and integrated talent model of objective,data-driven team performance.
Opusuna can help you by:
•Providing strategic and objective advice for entering partnerships, creatingleadership
teams,and selecting individuals to join an existing team.
•Using teaming metrics to identify why some people are productive and othersbring problems
•Designing high-performance teams and recruiting the best team members formaximum impact,
success,and value; and
•Recommending actions necessary to remedy team and organizational performanceproblems
Become a progressive and out-of-the-box change agentby selecting the right teammates, building high-performance teams, andintegrating talent acquisition, development,
leadership, and engagement to increase ROI and reduce turnover andstress.